Today, i finally collected my personal belongings off Kevin who received them from Trieu. Amongst those possessions were my G-shock watch, Oakley radars and my Garmin 500. I did a quick test to make sure the garmin 500 was still working properly and then proceeded to upload the garmin data of my ill fated ride.
Basically from the data i can see that i crashed at around 55km/h. Not any speed to crash into a metal barrier and come to a complete halt that is for sure. Further reminder to take care on the road!
What isn’t displayed on strava is the max HR. I checked the garmin device and it showed something around 220bpm. I first thought that it was a jersey/static issue but checking strava i dont see any sign of that (usually happens towards start of ride) so i am thinking that maybe it shot up that high for a short amount of time or something. No real idea there.